Beginners´ course every Monday at 18:30 – 20:30 from 7th January at the Yogacentre Gerechtigkeitsgasse 9, Bern.
Christmas offer: 2 moths for 1, valid until 14.1.
This Yoga course is a unique offering in today’s society. Being driven by ideals rather than profit (we are a registered non-profit charity), the Yoga course has one goal – your personal transformation. Ancient and profound teachings are broken down so they can be easily assimilated and more importantly, applied in your daily life.
This ongoing course over many years offers weekly a new practice and theory.
What you experience
- 2 hour class each week combining hatha yoga practice & theory
- See clear positive results directly related to the effort you put in on a physical, emotional and mental level
- Detailed information on the fundamental principles behind yoga and why it is practised in this way
- A structured approach which helps you to apply what you learn in your daily life
- Expert practical advice combined with comprehensive theory, with new course notes each week
The course includes
- Asanas, pranayama, mudra, yogic purification methods and other traditional yogic knowledge
- Relaxation, techniques for calming and focusing the mind, meditation methods, Yoga Nidra
- A coherent combination of different yogic paths such as Hatha yoga, Tibetan yoga, Tantra yoga, Mahavidya yoga, Svara yoga, Karma yoga, yoga according to Patanjali, Kashmir saivism and many others
The course is kept in English. Teaching is arranged as classes and is currently available for almost 30 years (~45 lessons a year). Thus this course can provide exceptional possibilities for profound personal transformation by the means of persistent practice and applied yogic knowledge. The first year starts with simpler exercises and the further years contain practices that rely on the skills obtained. The course materials are available in German, English and many other languages.
1 month: (4 x 2 hours): 97 francs/ 78 francs for students and unemployed
3 months: 247 francs (15% reduction)/ 198 francs for students and unemployed
You can take part in the Tantra Yogacourse for half of the price if you attend both courses.
Where: Yogacentre Gerechtigkeitsgasse 9, 3011 Bern.
The site is easily available by bus 12, stop: Nydegg or by foot in roughly 15 minustes from the main railway station.
Sign up via the form below, by E-mail or request more information: , phone 079/685 80 74 or fill our contact form.