New beginners´ course starting on 8.1.2018 every Monday at 18:30 – 20:30 at Yogaraum Gerechtigkeitsgasse 9, Bern.
This Yoga course is a unique offering in today’s society. Being driven by ideals rather than profit (we are a registered non-profit charity), the Yoga course has one goal – your personal transformation. Ancient and profound teachings are broken down so they can be easily assimilated and more importantly, applied in your daily life.
What you experience
- 2 hour class each week combining asana practice & theory
- See clear positive results directly related to the effort you put in on a physical, emotional and mental level
- Detailed information on the fundamental principles behind yoga and why it is practised in this way
- A structured approach which helps you to apply what you learn in your daily life
- Expert practical advice combined with comprehensive theory, with new course notes each week
The course includes
- Asanas, pranayama, mudra, yogic purification methods and other traditional yogic knowledge
- Relaxation, techniques for calming and focusing the mind, meditation methods, Yoga Nidra
- A coherent combination of different yogic paths such as Tibetan yoga, Tantra yoga, Mahavidya yoga, Svara yoga, Karma yoga, yoga according to Patanjali, Kashmir saivism and many others
The course is kept in English. Teaching is arranged as classes and is currently available for almost 30 years (~45 lessons a year). Thus this course can provide exceptional possibilities for profound personal transformation by the means of persistent practice and applied yogic knowledge. The first year starts with simpler exercises and the further years contain practices that rely on the skills obtained. The course materials are available in German, English and many other languages.
1 month: (4 x 2 hours): 97 francs
3 months: 247 francs (15% reduction)
Reduction of 20 % for students and unemployed
Payments in cash only.
Where: Yogaraum Gerechtigkeitsgasse 9. At the doorbell it reads Weyermann, 3011 Bern.
The site is easily available by bus 12, stop: Nydegg or by foot in roughly 15 minustes from the main railway station.
Sign up via the form below, by E-mail or request more information: , phone 079/685 80 74 or fill our contact form.